- Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards bestowed on Raheja Productions a subsidiary of Raheja Developers that works towards wild life conservation and Environment protection in the category “Environment Reporting”
- Justice BP Banerjee Green Man Award to Mr Navin M Raheja, Producer of "The Rise and Fall of Ustad" at 1st Kolkata International Wildlife & Environment Film Festival 2015
- “Desham Save the Tiger Award “ for our Film "The Rise and Fall of Ustad " at 1st Kolkata International Wildlife & Environment Film Festival 2015
- 2rd Prize in 10th Kirloskar Vasundhara International Film Festival for our film "The Rise and Fall of Ustad”
- 3rd Prize in 9th Kirloskar Vasundhara International Film Festival for our film " on losing ground”
The only vision behind this was to create awareness among masses. Not only this, Mr Raheja has been sharing his views, messages through his articles, interviews, campaigns.
Mr. Raheja has also been awarded, Prestigious Green Man of India Award for his contribution towards wildlife and environment.
Mr. Raheja had been adviser to Govt. of India as a member of Tiger Crisis Cell as also member of Steering Committee Project Tiger. Going for judicial intervention to secure justice for our wildlife and natural heritage has still not become common but Mr. Raheja stepped out of bounds in 1998, and approached Supreme Court of India, seeking a fair deal for wildlife and its management. Acting on the petition, the apex court has over the years passed several rulings which are now considered path-breaking. Almost 20 years now Mr. Raheja apears in the Chief Justice Bench as petitioner in person to directly explain the most technical and on-ground realities personally.
Mr. Raheja submitted nineteen crucial issues and their solutions, out of which a consensus was achieved on ten issues between Govt. of India and State Governments on the solutions given by Mr. Raheja. Today many of those are the guidelines for the wildlife and forest conservation in India. WWF India, one of India's largest conservation organizations has highlighted Mr. Raheja's work and has even published the outcomes of this particular case "Saving the Indian Tiger, The Navin Raheja Case."